2015 Bay Star Sport Gas Motor Coach
- Two new floor plans have been added, including floor plan 2707, a 27″ model featuring a sofa slide in the living area, a queen bed slide in the bedroom, a mid-ship TV at the dry bar, an enclosed bath area and a functional galley for preparing meals.
- Countertops, dresser tops and night stands now feature a new laminate material.
- Full-paint exterior graphics are now standard on every 2015 Bay Star Sport. The exterior mirrors are also painted to match the base color of the graphic selected.
- A new carpet style is featured for 2015.
- Frameless single pane windows are now standard (driver and passenger windows excluded).
2015 Bay Star Gas Motor Coach
- Two new floor plans have been developed, including floor plan 3402, which features three slides (two in the front living area and one in the bedroom), an extra deep slide that houses a large U-shaped dinette as well as a 50 LED TV across from an 84″ sofa, a large split bathroom with linen storage and a modern kitchen with large pantry.
- The Ford® 22,000 pound GVWR chassis with 22″ tires and aluminum wheels is now standard on every 2015 Bay Star.
- All-new furniture styling decorates every floor plan option.
- LED headlights are now standard along with LED lighting for the vanity and sidewall fixtures.
- A work station has been added to the front passenger seat.
2015 Canyon Star Gas Motor Coach
- Five new floor plans have been developed, including floor plan 3919, which features a front kitchen with spacious galley, two pantries, a coat closet, patio side dinette, 100″ L-shaped sofa across from a perfectly-angled Televator®, optional fireplace, split bathroom with 36″ radius shower with room for a two-piece washer and dryer and a king bed.
- Upgraded speakers accompany a Sony® in-dash radio with SiriusXM® satellite radio capability.
- Two all-new interior decors, artwork, carpeting and 12″ x 24″ vinyl tile have been added.
- The WeatherPro® power side awning and Fan-Tastic® Vents with rain sensors are now standard.
- An optional power wheelchair access door is now available on the wheelchair accessible 3911 floor plan.
2015 Ventana LE Diesel Motor Coach
- Five new floor plans have been added, including floor plan 3635, featuring a front living area with hide-a-leaf dinette with buffet and large fixed LED TV across from a 74″ sofa and recliner, enclosed bath area with 38″ x 30″ shower and large vanity and king bed.
- Half baths feature vessel sinks and provide more usable counter space.
- Dinettes are now made of solid surface material, while solid surface tops have been added on TV cabinets and dry bars.
- A completely new entry door features a longer hinge for added strength and durability.
- A Carefree® Travel’r power side awning, power entry door awning and slide out awnings are now standard.
2015 Ventana Diesel Motor Coach
- Nine new floor plans have been made available, including floor plan 4311, the first wheelchair accessible floor plan available for Ventana and also offered on the 2015 Dutch Star. Compared to floor plan 3911, the wheelchair accessible floor plan available for Canyon Star, floor plan 4311 features a 74″ sofa, a larger galley, a roll-in shower that offers an additional 12″ of space, a bedroom with a full wardrobe along the rear wall and a Braun® lift that retracts into a luggage compartment.
- The heat exchanger under the dash uses a 20,000 BTU unit, replacing the 6,000 BTU exchanger featured on the 2014 Ventana.
- Specific floor plans now feature a 100″ L-shaped sofa that provides a pull-out double sleeper.
- LED lighting has been added to the basement compartments. Opening any compartment door turns on all compartment lights on that side of the coach.
- The galley in every 2015 Ventana now features a stainless steel sink.
2015 Dutch Star Diesel Motor Coach
- Eight new floor plans options have been introduced, including floor plan 4311, the first wheelchair accessible floor plan available for Dutch Star and also offered on the 2015 Ventana. Compared to floor plan 3911, the wheelchair accessible floor plan available for Canyon Star, floor plan 4311 features a 74″ sofa, a larger galley, a roll-in shower that offers an additional 12″ of space, a bedroom with a full wardrobe along the rear wall and a Braun lift that retracts into a luggage compartment.
- Premium ComfortFit® furniture is now inside every 2015 Dutch Star, including the front driver and passenger seats.
- A new solid surface entry step well, 20′ floor tile, carpet styling, artwork and bedroom tile is all standard.
- The galley features a new stainless steel sink (with two equally-size sink bowls).
- The exterior now features the addition of gutter rails and a flat fiberglass roof.
2015 Mountain Aire Luxury Motor Coach
- All new for 2015, the iconic Mountain Aire introduces five never before seen floor plan options, including floor plan 4599, a quad-slide bunk model with a bath and a half that address a very specific but growing part of the luxury motorhome market. The front living area provides an 84″ hide-a-bed sofa across from a 59″ fixed sofa with televator, a dining area that overlooks the patio across from a spacious kitchen, a master suite with king bed, spacious master bath, large wardrobe, two-piece washer and dryer, large vanity and 40″ x 32″ residential shower with glass enclosure and much more.
- Three Penguin® 15,000 BTU air conditioners with heat pumps are now standard.
- The Freightliner® SLR chassis and Cummins® 12L, 500 horsepower engine is now the standard platform and drivetrain.
- A&E® slide out covers and an Oasis® power entry door awning are now the standard.
- The front overhead cabinets are now the same as those used in the 2015 Essex, while the height of the exterior storage compartments has been increased to match that of the Essex.
2015 London Aire Luxury Motor Coach
- The legendary London Aire name returns to the Newmar lineup, offering a slew of standard features for less than you ever thought possible. Floor plan 4503 is a full wall slide bath and a half layout. The front living area features a 100″ L-shaped sofa across from a 68″ sofa with Televator. The dining area features a large residential-sized refrigerator and pantry, while the kitchen comes equipped with a two-piece washer and dryer cabinet in the rear. The master suite is outfitted with a king bed and large master bath with two sinks in the vanity, a 40″ x 32″ residential shower and a large wardrobe that runs the entire width of the rear wall.
- Premium-quality speakers for an enhanced sound experience.
- Window treatments, headboard and furniture styling featuring Villa® furniture, slide out fascias, window treatments and fabrics – all exclusive to the 2015 London Aire.
- Standard heavy duty Freightliner chassis powered by a Cummins® 600 horsepower diesel engine.
- A 10kw generator on a sliding tray is standard.
2015 Essex Luxury Motor Coach
- Five separate 45″ floor plan options, including floor plan 4501, a quad-slide front kitchen model featuring a front L-shaped kitchen and stationary peninsula, a dining area that faces out onto the patio and a large residential refrigerator and pantry. The mid-coach living area comes with a 100″ L-shaped sofa across from a 74″ sofa that both face the entertainment center. The spacious master bath offers an enclosed stool room with sink and additional dual sink vanity and 40″ x 32″ residential shower.
- Bedroom sound system featuring a Bose® Solo system with Bluetooth® adapter.
- Sony® Z tablet that allows for the control of the audio and visual components, KIB® lighting and window shades, as well as the Sony Silverleaf system.
- New floor tile is featured throughout the 2015 Essex along with redesigned shower walls and bathroom vanity inserts, shower body sprays and a touchless kitchen faucet in the galley area.
- Cellular remote access that enables users to control heating and air conditioning from their iOS or Android phone.
2015 King Aire Luxury Motor Coach
- Five separate 45 floor plans options, including floor plan 4568, a traditional quad-slide model with a front living area and rear bedroom. The living area features a 100″ L-shaped sofa across from a 68″ sofa with Televator. The kitchen and dining areas are especially spacious, while a mid-ship bathroom provides an enclosed stool room with small vanity, along with a second larger vanity and residential style 40″ x 32″ glass-enclosed shower. The master bedroom comes with a king bed and a large wardrobe along the rear wall that houses a two-piece washer and dryer.
- A cutting-edge JBL® speaker system is standard.
- Cabinet hardware has been changed to feature a chrome finish, while slide out fascias have been completely redesigned.
- Spartan® K3 chassis with new on-board weighing system, 20,000 pound rear tow hitch and standard passive steering tag axle.
- Exterior entertainment centers now come with Bluetooth compatible sound bars, so users can stream music from a number of compatible devices.
View the entire 2015 Newmar lineup at NewmarCorp.com or call 1-(800)-731-8300 to request your brochure today!