The Information We Collect
In order to best provide you with the Services, we may collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including the below, which may collectively be referred to herein as (“Information”):
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“Personal Information”);
- Information regarding how the Services are accessed and used, including but not limited to your internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, the content and advertisements you have accessed or seen, and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”); and/or
- Tracking technologies to track the activity on the Services, including but not limited to session cookies, preference cookies, security cookies, web beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Services (“Tracking Data”).
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Services. Please refer to the section below on “Cookies” for more information on how you can opt-out of internet based advertising through the “Do Not Track” functionality in your web browser or through such other methods.
Collection of Information
We collect Information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website and Services, and from certain third parties as set forth in this policy.
How We Use Information
We may use the Information you provide about yourself to operate our Website, deliver information to you about our products and services, notify you about promotions, inform you of changes to our Website or this policy, or solicit additional information from you. We may provide your Information to third-party dealerships that are retailers of Newmar products and services so that representatives of such dealerships may reach out to you directly. We may also use your Information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any way we may describe when requesting the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure to Others
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others.
We may disclose the Information that we collect or you provide to our subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to dealerships of Newmar products and services, and to contractors, service providers, and other third parties as set forth herein.
We may also disclose Information about you if we are acquired by, sold to, merged with or otherwise transferred to another entity.
When you access certain social media features through our site, you will be sharing information with that social media provider. The information you provide to that social media provider will
California Consumer Privacy Act.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the provisions below apply to persons who are California residents.
- You have the right to request disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect; specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collection or selling personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom the Company shares personal information.
- You have the right to request deletion of any personal information that we have collected from you, unless such information is exempted from this requirement pursuant to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.105 to, for instance, complete a transaction that you have requested which requires the use of your personal information, enable internal uses, or comply with other laws or legal obligations.
- The Company has not sold your personal information; however, the Company may disclose your personal information to certain third parties as set forth herein for business purposes. You have the right to request the categories of personal information that we have collected and disclosed about you, and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was provided or sold.
- The Company has not sold and does not intend to sell your personal information; however, if at any time this policy reflects our intent to sell your personal information, you have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- The Company will not discriminate against you for the exercise of any rights provided to you under this policy or under the CCPA, including but not limited to denying you goods or services, charging different rates or prices for goods or services, providing a different level of quality of goods or services, or suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
- Company has made an effort to disclose the information set forth in the above paragraph within this policy. Should you have further questions, you can reach us to request such disclosures (i) via the contact form on the Website; (ii) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (iii) at 1-800-731-8300. The Company will respond to your request for information as set forth herein or under the CCPA within 45 days. Please include your name and email address in your request for disclosure so that we may identify the information you have requested to be disclosed.
The following disclosures are made in accordance with the CCPA:
- Within the last 12 months, we have collected names, postal addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers from users of the Services. We have also collected internet protocol addresses, and other internet and electronic network activity information, including but not limited to your interaction with the Website or other Services.
- The Company has not sold any such personal information within the past 12 months. The Company has used such personal information only as set forth herein, including for the business purposes described herein.
Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”)
If you are under the jurisdiction of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), We will ensure to act in compliance with CASL by providing all email marketing through an “opt-in” approach. We will gain consent for commercial electronic messages prior to sending commercial electronic messages, unless we have implied consent, as defined under CASL. You may “opt-out” from receiving emails from our company, and/or are partners and associates upon your unsubscribe request. These procedures are in compliance with CASL.
Privacy of Minors
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 should provide information via the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information via the Services, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Security of Your Information
We have put in place industry-standard procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online, such as dedicated virtual private servers, a web application firewall, an encrypted database, and no third party access to the server.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a 100% of the data transmissions are secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are limitations to security and privacy of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of your personally identifiable information exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites
Have questions for us?
We are committed to providing quality for our customers. If you have further questions or issues, please reach out to us.
Our resources section has all kinds of helpful content, from what to look for when buying an RV, to some of the best local food stops in the U.S. Explore our resources today!