Newmar has long been known for providing RV buyers with a wide range of choices and options. Selecting a Class A motor coach is a big deal, and we want you, our customer, to hit the road in a coach that you feel is tailored to your specific wants, needs, and preferences.
With that in mind, Newmar Corporation works hard to bring you the industry’s best shopping materials, from detailed product brochures and online model overviews to 360º interior views and video walkthroughs that take you through each and every Newmar model.
Nevertheless, it can still be difficult to decide how to outfit your next motor coach. That’s why were thrilled to tell you about our latest easy-to-use shopping resource, the Newmar Build a Coach tool. With Build a Coach, you can assemble your coach your way, from the exterior paint finish to features and options. Let’s get started!
1. Click here to visit the Build a Coach page on NewmarCorp.com.
2. Start by selecting the Newmar model you’d like to customize by clicking on the dropdown menu.
Free resources for RVers
Where to stay, what to eat, and so much more!
3. Select your exterior design (paint finish). Need a closer look? Just click on the magnifying glass icon located below each coach.
4. Next, choose your favorite interior decor. Click the magnifying glass icon to “zoom in” on each option.
5. Now it’s time to pick wood cabinetry. Once again, use the magnifying glass to get a more detailed look at each selection.
6. Once you’ve chosen cabinetry, every available floor plan option for your particular coach will be displayed. Click the magnifying glass for an up-close look at each layout.
7. Next, click on each grey box to view a complete list of your chosen model’s standard and optional features. See an option you’d like to add? Simply click on the box to the left and add it to your coach.
8. Congratulations! You’ve just created your very own Newmar motor coach. Click “Save & Print” to access a complete, print-friendly summary of your finished product.
We hope you find the Build a Coach tool to be helpful in creating your perfect Newmar motor coach. Should you have additional questions regarding specific features, options or equipment, please contact your Newmar dealer.