Learn about our mission.
Our mission is to honor God in all business activities; to be the best in product and service leadership to our customers; to be a conscientious and fair employer; to provide a reasonable profit to the owners.
Our Guiding Principles
The principles that our founders imparted upon us are the same principles that guide us today. They are the same principles that will guide us always. To reach our mission, we will conduct all of our business activities with our customers, employees, suppliers and financial institutions under the Christian principles of:
Our Amish/Mennonite Heritage
Newmar is a company built on Christian principles. Specifically, we honor the beginning of the Mennonite faith in 1525 under the guidance of Ulrich Zwingli, and the founding of the Amish fellowship under Jacob Amman in 1693.
Today, there are a number of theological tenets that distinguish the Amish and Mennonites, including:
- A Christian nonconformity, exemplified by an outward separation from the world, is of value, such as choosing to avoid modern amenities for personal use.
- Membership in the church and a declaration of one's faith on a voluntary basis and as an adult. This declaration signifies a devotion to Christ and the principles found in the Bible.
- The pervasiveness of the Bible. Both Amish and Mennonites adhere to simple obedience to the Scriptures and avoid liturgical ritual in their worship.
- A strong sense of community, which means helping one's neighbors, worshipping together and bearing the burdens of others.
- Forgiveness towards others. Peace with one's neighbors, whether down the road or across the oceans, is the preferred approach.
- The separation of church and state.
We are proud of our Christian heritage…and proud to say that we apply the principles discussed here to our RV manufacturing process.