- Tue, Mar 27, 2012
Please consider joining us for a week of fun and fellowship at our 27th International Rally at the Cam-Plex Multi Event Facility in Gillette, Wyoming, June 25 – 30, 2012. Our early parking will be Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24. The Cam-Plex Multi Event Facility is one of the premier rally sites in the country. You may wish to spend several days before or after the rally to enjoy the area. To the east you have the Black Hills of South Dakota, to the north you have Montana with Glacier National Park, to the south you have the Laramie Mountains and the Medicine Bow Mountains which lead you into Colorado, and to the west you have the Bighorn Mountains, Yellowstone National Park and many points west. There are many more areas for your pleasure.
The Gillette area itself is a major coal mining area of our country. You can visit some of the coal producing areas.
What does our rally offer?
- 6 days / 5 nights of camping
- 50 or 30 amp full hookups
- 5 meals: 3 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Professional entertainment
- $3000.00 cash to be given away
- Special rally souvenir gift
- Souvenir welcome bag with “goodies”
- Optional sightseeing tours
- Arts & craft contest
- Educational seminars for ladies and men
- Lifestyle seminars
- Daily door prize drawings
- Optional golf tournament
- Adult craft classes
- Minor service repairs by Newmar technicians
- Ice cream social
- Free lemonade and popcorn
- Member’s craft sale
- Adult cash bingo
- Fun games and cards
- Commercial vendors product show and seminars
- Newmar suppliers products and seminars
- Newmar new unit display
- Sunday evening worship service
- Free time for sightseeing and shopping
- Pet contest
We encourage you to visit our website at www.newmarkountryklub.com to get additional information on our rally.
If you would like to join the Newmar Kountry Klub to be able to join us in Gillette in June, please contact Linda in our office at 877-639-5582 (toll free) or go to our website www.newmarkountryklub.com.
Jim & Wilma Weeks
Newmar Kountry Klub