Whether you’ve just taken delivery of your very first coach or have been a part of the RV lifestyle for as long as you can remember, you’ll agree that owning a motorhome provides a level of freedom and comfort nothing else can match. But what if you don’t have friends or family members who are RVers like you? What if you’ve done your fair share of traveling, but aren’t sure where to visit next? Or what if you’re looking for organized rally events and other opportunities to explore North America with those who share your passion for the road?
The answer to all of these questions, as you may have guessed, comes in the form of RV club membership. For owners of Newmar motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheel models, that RV club is the Newmar Kountry Klub, one of the leading RV social clubs in the industry for nearly 30 years. With members from across the United States and Canada, Kountry Klub has something for every Newmar owner, including:
- Opportunities to travel across the U.S. and Canada and gather for rallies, caravans and other special events year round, without having to worry about finding a campground or making reservations.
- An invitation to attend the Kountry Klub’s annual International Rally. This year’s event, happening from July 14-19 at the Upper Peninsula State Fairgrounds in Escanaba, Michigan, includes six days and five nights of camping, meals, entertainment. Plus, giveaways, seminars, a golf tournament, new model displays, vendors, suppliers, service technicians, a parts store, pet contest – even a chance to meet with Newmar executives.
- The ability to meet and keep in touch with fellow Newmar owners, including members of Newmar Corporation, through one of nine regional branches covering the U.S. and Canada.
- The option to subscribe to Konnection Magazine, a bi-monthly publication that contains all of the latest Kountry Klub news as well as upcoming event listings and registration information.
- Discounted rates on things like emergency vehicle road service, air ambulance service and vehicle insurance.
What’s more, membership rates are prorated based on your join date and range from just $35 to $65 for the calendar year and include a Konnection Magazine subscription. The best part? If you’re a first-time Kountry Klub member, Newmar Corporation will pay for the renewal of your membership after the first calendar year. After that, the current yearly renewal rate is just $45 plus $15 if you would like to renew your Konnection Magazine subscription.